Using Label Groups
STACK labels allow you to group or filter your takeoff data any way you like. Add labels to each measurement to group by CSI division, room, building, floor, elevation, phase, or any other work breakdown structures your workflow requires. You can group or filter your report and estimate data by the label options you've created.
Add or create project labels from the takeoff tab
These labels will only be available in the project it was created in.
- Start by creating a new takeoff or selecting an existing one to edit.
- Once you’re in the active measuring mode, you will see a “Labels” section at the bottom of the left panel.
- From here, you can add an existing label group or create a new one by entering the name (e.g. Floor, Building, or Elevation).
- Selecting "+ Add Label" will pull up an Edit Label screen and allow you to create new label options for your label group. Click the + symbol to add an option (e.g. 1, 2, east, or west).
- Click “Done” to save (names can be edited, deleted, or organized as needed).
*You can retroactively apply labels to your measurements. Just use the “Edit” tool to single or multiselect your takeoff(s) and select "Finish Measuring" once the labels are applied.
Create a company labels library
These labels will be available for re-use on all projects.
- Click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner of your screen and select “Account Settings”
- Select “Company Settings” from the left and scroll down to the “Company Labels” section.
- Click on the “+ New Label” button to create a new label group. Enter the group name (e.g. Floor, Building, or Elevation) and select “+ Add” to save.
- Click “+ New Option” to create sub-labels (e.g. 1, 2, east, or west) for the selected label group and follow the same process.
If you need additional assistance, please Contact Us.