If you find that your plan sheets are not properly oriented after upload, you can rotate them within STACK.
There are a couple of ways to do this:
- From the Overview tab, you can select an individual page or multiple pages to rotate at once.
- From the Plans and Documents list, you can rotate an individual page or all pages within a selected folder.
Rotate From the Overview Tab
You can select an individual page or multiple pages to rotate at once from the Overview tab.
- Go to the PLANS (or TAKEOFFS) section of your project.
- On the Overview tab, click the checkbox in the upper left of the thumbnail for each sheet you want to rotate.
TIP: If you select one thumbnail, hold the shift key and select another thumbnail, all thumbnails between them will also be selected.
Hotkey CTRL + A (or Command A on a Mac) will select all of the thumbnails and ESC will de-select all selected thumbnail images.
- On the toolbar at the right, click Right to rotate the selected plan sheets clockwise or click Left to rotate the selected sheets counterclockwise.
Rotate From the Plans List
You can rotate an individual page or all pages within a selected folder from the Plans list under Plans and Documents.
NOTE: If you select to rotate pages at the folder level, ALL plan pages in that folder will be rotated according to your selection.
- Go to the PLANS section of your project.
- Locate the plan page you want to rotate (or folder in which you want to rotate all pages) from the list of Plans under Plans and Documents.
- Click the three dots to the right of the page (or folder).
- Select Rotate Page (or Rotate pages in folder).
A dropdown menu will appear at the top of the Plans and Documents list. (You’ll need to scroll to the top of the list to see it.)
- Select Rotate clockwise, Invert, or Rotate counter-clockwise from the dropdown.
- Click the green checkmark to the right of the dropdown to confirm.
If you need additional assistance, please Contact Us.